Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Unable to format a database field to be % Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
dawnh44
Groupie
Groupie


Joined: 25 Sep 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 79
Quote dawnh44 Replybullet Topic: Unable to format a database field to be %
     Posted: 05 Jan 2012 at 9:47am
Hello everyone,
 
I've never had this happen before, but I have a text box.  Inside of the text box I have a database field that is a number, and I want this number to have the % sign.  Normally, I would just click on the box and select the % symbol from the menu or right click and go to formatting.  I'm not getting either of these options.  Has anyone run into this?   Is there a work around? 
 
Thank you in advance for any help you have to offer.
 
 
IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 05 Jan 2012 at 10:33am
is the DB field a numeric type or a string that happens to be a number?
My guess is it is a string type that happens to be a number and that is why you are not getting the same format editor options
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum