Topic: details need to print on last record of the group Posted: 15 Dec 2011 at 9:49am
Need Help on formating. I would like to print details only on the last record of the group. This is avoid repeatition of details of records. PLase find below example. h/t feild is repeating from details of serial group. I would like to see detiails only once for last serial group.
Thanks for reply. Select distinct records did not work. I tried to put in footer. It still repeat for each header but only last record of detail. Is there any other option. Unofrtunately this is a sub report, otherwise if it had been a main report, I would have used sub reports for one each for serial number and other for h/t information. crystal cannot support no more than 2 levels of sub reports
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum