Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Printing a Report Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
cypressrx
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 22 Dec 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote cypressrx Replybullet Topic: Printing a Report
     Posted: 22 Dec 2011 at 10:57am
I have an Access database that pulls into Crystal 11 to run a specific crosstab report.  Within the database, I have set up a parameter to just pull a specific "territory" for a report.  I have about 120 different territories to run and print to pdf into 120 different files.  Is there a way to write a macro (?) that would pull each individual territory cross tab into it's own pdf file without me individually pulling each territory and hitting print to pdf?
 
For instance a way to make a command that "for each new territory print pdf with the name "territory.pdf"."
 
Clear as mud??
 
Look forward to any comments.
IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 22 Dec 2011 at 3:11pm
There are third party tools to do this.
Check out ken hammadys web site for reviews.
I use VisualCut to do this. Ido is very responsive and helpful I thou have any questions.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum