Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Total count of group Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
chudok
Groupie
Groupie


Joined: 18 May 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 70
Quote chudok Replybullet Topic: Total count of group
     Posted: 22 Dec 2011 at 8:26am
I am trying to get a field that will repeat itself in each record that gives the sum of the count of if items in each specific group.  (hard to explain, maybe example would be better)  What I need is data that I can use outside of this report to be able to say 1 of 3, 2 of 3, or  3 of 4, etc.....

I have the count working I just cant get the sum on each line in my group.

Location Display Number Count Sum of Count
LW2952 ZDSP2494622  1 3
LW2952 ZDSP2494623  2 3
LW2952 ZDSP2494624  3 3
LW3007 ZDSP2459587 1 4
LW3007 ZDSP2459588 2 4
LW3007 ZDSP2484247 3 4
LW3007 ZDSP2488297 4 4

IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 22 Dec 2011 at 9:03am
group on location
create a formula field as a count(table.displaynumber,table.location)
use that as your "Sum of count"


Edited by DBlank - 22 Dec 2011 at 9:04am
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum