I am trying to get a field that will repeat itself in each record that gives the sum of the count of if items in each specific group. (hard to explain, maybe example would be better) What I need is data that I can use outside of this report to be able to say 1 of 3, 2 of 3, or 3 of 4, etc.....
I have the count working I just cant get the sum on each line in my group.
| Location |
Display Number |
Count |
Sum of Count |
| LW2952 |
ZDSP2494622 |
1 |
3 |
| LW2952 |
ZDSP2494623 |
2 |
3 |
| LW2952 |
ZDSP2494624 |
3 |
3 |
| LW3007 |
ZDSP2459587 |
1 |
4 |
| LW3007 |
ZDSP2459588 |
2 |
4 |
| LW3007 |
ZDSP2484247 |
3 |
4 |
| LW3007 |
ZDSP2488297 |
4 |
4 |