Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Supressing the GF data when all values are 0.00 Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
kavinvijay
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 16 Dec 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4
Quote kavinvijay Replybullet Topic: Supressing the GF data when all values are 0.00
     Posted: 21 Dec 2011 at 4:03am
Hi , 
I‘m working for suppressing the group footer values when all the Calculated in Number (1,2,3 & Over 3) are Zero.
I’m using the below condition for suppressing the group footer values.

If Sum({Command.No15_30}, {@@fa_no})     <> 0.00 OR isnull(Sum({Command.No15_30}, {@@fa_no})) Then
False
Else If Sum({Command.No45_61}, {@@fa_no})<> 0.00 OR isnull(Sum({Command.No45_61}, {@@fa_no}))Then
False
Else If Sum({Command.No75_91}, {@@fa_no})<> 0.00 OR isnull(Sum({Command.No75_91}, {@@fa_no}))Then
False
Else If Sum({Command.No_90}, {@@fa_no})  <> 0.00 OR isnull(Sum({Command.No_90}, {@@fa_no}))Then
False
//--Else If Sum({Command.No15_30}, {@@fa_no})+Sum({Command.No45_61}, {@@fa_no})+Sum({Command.No75_91}, {@@fa_no})+Sum({Command.No_90}, {@@fa_no})<> 0.00 Then
//--False
Else  True

       Calculated in Number
ONe            two       three    over three     total
$672.09       $0.00     $0.00  $0.00             $672.09
$56,468.77  $257.22  $0.00  $0.00             $56,725.99
$0.00           $0.00     $0.00  $0.00             $0.00

I’m encountering the problem while suppressing the group footer values when all the values  are zero.
So try to test the conditions by adding one by one, I’m able to suppress the first 3 values for Calculated in Months (1,2,3). 
I’m unable to suppress the values, while adding  the 4th condition(Sum({Command.No_90}, {@@fa_no})  <> 0.00).
 
I would  like to supress the 3rd row of data, Since all the vaules are zero.
Note:total is (sum of ONe+two+three+over three)
Pls Advice me.
 
Thanks.
IP IP Logged
FrnhtGLI
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 22 May 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 347
Quote FrnhtGLI Replybullet Posted: 21 Dec 2011 at 7:35am
You do not need to create an if/then/else statement to suppress. It will make it a lot cleaner if you don't. In the Footer section try:

Sum({Command.No15_30}, {@@fa_no}) =0
and
Sum({Command.No45_61}, {@@fa_no})=0
and
Sum({Command.No75_91}, {@@fa_no})=0
and
Sum({Command.No_90}, {@@fa_no})=0
|< /\ '][' ( )
IP IP Logged
kavinvijay
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 16 Dec 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4
Quote kavinvijay Replybullet Posted: 21 Dec 2011 at 7:58am

Thanks for your reply,

But still I’m unable to suppress when all the values are zero in the Group footer area.

 

I can suppress till 1st three values. when  I add condition for the fourth {Command.No_90}, {@@fa_no} unable to get suppress the group footer.

 

Sum({Command.No15_30}, {@@fa_no})=0 and
Sum({Command.No45_61}, {@@fa_no})=0 and
Sum({Command.No75_91}, {@@fa_no})=0 and
Sum({Command.No_90}, {@@fa_no})=0

 
Pls let me know any thought on this...

Thanks.

 

IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 21 Dec 2011 at 12:23pm
if any of these values are NULL it will stop executing the formula
make sure set the option in the formula editor to 'use defualt values for null' and that will correct this issue.
You can also set the global report setting to do this for all 'other values' to use defaults for null
 
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum