Joined: 15 Nov 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 29
Topic: problem with formula - 2 Posted: 20 Dec 2011 at 11:26pm
Hello again
Need help with another formula - I am just not good at it. :(
This is my formula for Amount column:
if {?Currency} = "L" then
formula = {Command.LineTotal}
else
formula = {Command.SysTotal}
end if
I need to add to it that if an Account ="207000" then
formula = {Command.VATLineTotal}
else
formula = {Command.VATSysTotal}.
Sounds easy but which ever way I link the two formulas the results are still from the first formula. How can I make this one account to pick up amount from different fields?
Joined: 19 Jun 2007
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 150
Posted: 21 Dec 2011 at 2:52am
I've not tested this but try
if {?Currency} = "L" then (if Account ="207000" then formula := {Command.VATLineTotal} else formula := {Command.LineTotal} ) else //{?Currency} <> "L" (if Account ="207000" then formula := {Command.VATSysTotal} else formula := {Command.SysTotal}
Joined: 15 Nov 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 29
Posted: 21 Dec 2011 at 6:03am
if you select Local currency then the formula should pick up linetotal, if it is not Local curency then pick up systotal that should apply to all accounts except one, 207000. Under this acccount if you select local currency then pick up VATlineTotal otherwise VAtsdystotal.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum