|
Hello,
Iam facing one problem while displaying grand total for a particular group.
Data is grouped by 2 levels (Region, and FAI No). The report output like below. I need to display grand total based on some particular grop (FAI no)-(Ex I want to show the grand total for the FAI no start with 4621****). The report is displaying correct grand total for 4621****.
I will be using the running total to calculate the Grand Total For 4621****
Summary
Sum(Age0-15)
Evaluate:
{Command.FAI_ID} like '722*'
This is how i am getting the output.
East Region
FAI No FAI Name Age0-15 Age 16-30
4621FF00 ABC 100 200
4611FF00 BC 200 100
4612FS00 SBC 300 250
4613AF00 CBC 350 150
Group Total 950 700
West Region
FAI No FAI Name Age0-15 Age 16-30
4621FF00 ABC 30 20
4622FF00 BC 10 30
4623FS00 SBC 20 40
4624AF00 CBC 40 20
Group Total 100 110
REPORT TOTALS 1050 810
Grand Total For 4621**** 130 220
But if the particular group (FAI no 4621****) not present, Then I want to display as 0.00 in the grand total for 4621****.
The output Should be like….
East Region
FAI No FAI Name Age0-15 Age 16-30
4611FF00 BC 200 100
4612FS00 SBC 300 250
4613AF00 CBC 350 150
Group Total 850 500
West Region
FAI No FAI Name Age0-15 Age 16-30
4622FF00 BC 10 30
4623FS00 SBC 20 40
4624AF00 CBC 40 20
Group Total 70 90
REPORT TOTALS 920 590
Grand Total For 4621**** 0.00 0.00
But I am getting as
Grand Total For 4621**** Blank Blank
Could you please let me know how do display 0.00 for grand total for the group 4621**** , which is not available in the in the Group levl.
Thanks in advance.
1
|