Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: display message in detail section Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
schauhan13
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 15 Dec 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote schauhan13 Replybullet Topic: display message in detail section
     Posted: 15 Dec 2011 at 10:13am
I have a report. There is one group for laction and there are columns in Detail section. I want to hide detail section based on formula and and display message. One of the column is qty and another is transaction count. I want to hide details when
SUM(Qty) = 0 AND SUM(TranscationCount) = 0
Then Display "No records"
else display the detail records for that group.
For Example:-
        Qty  TransactionCount
Loc1
          1       5
          3       10
Loc2
          0       0
          0       0
 
I want to hide details for Loc2 group and display message.
  
 
IP IP Logged
comatt1
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 19 May 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 337
Quote comatt1 Replybullet Posted: 15 Dec 2011 at 10:27am

are the qty/transcount runing totals?

IP IP Logged
schauhan13
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 15 Dec 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote schauhan13 Replybullet Posted: 15 Dec 2011 at 10:45am
No They are just values from Database.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum