Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Chart Legend showing 100%, but should be 0% Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
dawnh44
Groupie
Groupie


Joined: 25 Sep 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 79
Quote dawnh44 Replybullet Topic: Chart Legend showing 100%, but should be 0%
     Posted: 13 Dec 2011 at 5:32am
Hello everyone,
 
I'm having a problem with the chart legend of my pie chart.  I have 3 totals, for example:
 
 
Business A    0.0%
Business B    0.0%
Business C    0.0%
Total              100%
 
Has anyone ever seen this?  I cannot seem to correct.
 
Thank you in advance for any help you have to offer.
IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 13 Dec 2011 at 8:17am
you are not using top or bottom N, correct?
IP IP Logged
dawnh44
Groupie
Groupie


Joined: 25 Sep 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 79
Quote dawnh44 Replybullet Posted: 14 Dec 2011 at 3:01am
Hello,
 
I never came across a top or bottom N when creating my pie chart.  I did select the 3 fields that I wanted shown when prompted to on the "Data" tab.  Can you please explain?
 
Thank you in advance.
IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 14 Dec 2011 at 7:41am
On the data tab what do you have the upper right pick list set to?
What do you have in Show Values?


Edited by DBlank - 14 Dec 2011 at 7:42am
IP IP Logged
dawnh44
Groupie
Groupie


Joined: 25 Sep 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 79
Quote dawnh44 Replybullet Posted: 14 Dec 2011 at 3:39pm
I don't have anything.  It seems like you can only pick one.  What should this be populated with?
 
Thank you in advance.
IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 15 Dec 2011 at 4:01am
what are you trying to show in the chart (your desired output)?

Edited by DBlank - 15 Dec 2011 at 4:01am
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum