Joined: 14 Dec 2011
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 10
Topic: Disappearing Records Posted: 14 Dec 2011 at 6:23am
In a subreport, I am listing out contacts for a company:
Bob
Sue
Ray
If I add in, in the Details section, their phone number, it removes all records that do not have a phone number. This isn't what I want. I just want it to be blank.
I'm sure it's something basic, but I'm lost big time.
Joined: 14 Dec 2011
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 10
Posted: 14 Dec 2011 at 8:08am
No select statement. But, no matter how I set the link, I get an error:
"Failed to retrieve data from the database"
"Database connection error: 'DAO Error Code 0xce0 Source DAO.Database
Description: Join expression not supported'
Joined: 14 Dec 2011
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 10
Posted: 14 Dec 2011 at 8:25am
SELECT `CnRelCt_1Saluta`.`CnRelCt_1Saluta_Addressee`, `CnRelCt_1AdrPh_1`.`CnRelCt_1AdrPh_1_Phone_number`
FROM ((`CnRelCt_1` `CnRelCt_1` LEFT OUTER JOIN `CnRelCt_1Adr` `CnRelCt_1Adr` ON `CnRelCt_1`.`CnRelCt_1Adr_LINK`=`CnRelCt_1Adr`.`CnRelCt_1Adr_LINK`) INNER JOIN `CnRelCt_1Saluta` `CnRelCt_1Saluta` ON `CnRelCt_1`.`CnRelCt_1Saluta_LINK`=`CnRelCt_1Saluta`.`CnRelCt_1Saluta_LINK`) INNER JOIN `CnRelCt_1AdrPh_1` `CnRelCt_1AdrPh_1` ON `CnRelCt_1Adr`.`CnRelCt_1AdrPh_1_LINK`=`CnRelCt_1AdrPh_1`.`CnRelCt_1AdrPh_1_LINK`
ORDER BY `CnRelCt_1Saluta`.`CnRelCt_1Saluta_Addressee`
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum