Joined: 24 Oct 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 24
Topic: Subreporting linking issue Posted: 13 Dec 2011 at 7:08am
I have created a subreport. In the "Subreport Links" window, I've selected the field in my main report that I want to link to. After checking the box, "Select data in subreport based on field", I observe that the field from the subreport I wanted to link to is omitted from the list.
Joined: 24 Oct 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 24
Posted: 13 Dec 2011 at 9:09am
Nevermind, I've resolved the issue. The two fields were not of the same data type. Though the main report field consisted almost entirely of numbers, there were a couple of strings as well, which threw things off.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum