Joined: 08 Oct 2007
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 7
Topic: How to sum based on two fields Posted: 08 Oct 2007 at 6:23am
I need to sum a value based on date and a paycode. Example: An employee works on the 19th (Field: ApplyDate) and works 6hrs of Regular (Field: Paycode) and then works two more hours of Regular on the same day. Ia m trying to sum the 6 and the 2 based on date and paycode.
Joined: 08 Oct 2007
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 7
Posted: 08 Oct 2007 at 8:44am
Thank you very muh that worked. I have another question if I wanted to throw another group in there for a third one how would i do that. Example:
The employee worked on 09/13/2007 (Field: ApplyDate), 2hours in regular(Field: Paycode) and 2hours regular in Non-Productive (Field: LL6) group should look something like this:
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum