Hello,
I am new to crystal reports any help will be appreciated.
I am having a main report which contains Expenses data grouped by department,program.
The data is like
LastYear PresentYear
cd 10 20
cdxm01 5 8
cdxm02 5 12
sus 40 60
susab01 10 20
susab02 30 40
I have the Subreport which contains Revenue .Data is grouped by object code,program.The data is like
Object code Last Year Present Year
4100 30 15
cdxm01 10 5
susab01 20 10
4200 30 70
cdxm02 20 40
susab02 10 30.
they are two parameters department and program.They can allow multiple values.So when the user enters two values the output should be like
Cd
LastYear PresentYear
cd 10 20
cdxm01 5 8
cdxm02 5 12
Total department Expense 10 20
LastYear PresenetYear
4100 10 5
cdxm01 10 5
4200 20 40
cdxm02 20 40
Total Revenue 30 45
Over/under -20 -25.
In a similar way it should display for all the departments.I linked the subreport with department parameter with department field in subreport and program paramter also.
When the user selects One department it is working but when i select more than one department it displays the expenses correctly but it displays revenue values silmilar for all the departments.
Is there any way to do this ?any help will be appreciated.
FYI i have placed the subreport in the department group footer.