Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: IF Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
CrystalDummy
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 09 Dec 2011
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Quote CrystalDummy Replybullet Topic: IF
     Posted: 09 Dec 2011 at 1:39am
Is it possible to 'hide' a figure if it is zero please?
Eg. I have several instances of '0.00' in my report which I do not want to display - is this possible please?
 
Sorry if a bit basic.
 
Steve.
IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 09 Dec 2011 at 2:22am
Right click on the field
Select format
Select formula option next to suppress
Enter code
Currentfieldvalue=0

Edited by DBlank - 09 Dec 2011 at 2:22am
IP IP Logged
CrystalDummy
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 09 Dec 2011
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Quote CrystalDummy Replybullet Posted: 09 Dec 2011 at 3:16am
Thanks but....... If I right click on the field I do not get a 'format' option. If I click on Format Field I do not get the 'Formula' option.
 
When you say enter 'Currentfieldvalue=0' do you mean exactly that or  <name of the field>=0
IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 09 Dec 2011 at 3:25am
Format field option
The first tab has a suppress check box and an x2 button next to it
Click on the x2 button to open the formula option
If you put a formula here and the formula evaluates to true then the field is suppressed
Currentfieldvalue is the actual verbiage to use but you can replace it with the table.field name of the field you want to suppress
IP IP Logged
CrystalDummy
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 09 Dec 2011
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Quote CrystalDummy Replybullet Posted: 09 Dec 2011 at 4:50am
Ah........ now I've got ya. Thanks very much.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum