|
Hi all, I have this report with many subreports and each subreport is put in detail section. I have set 'New Page After' on each detail, however the last page (last subreport, lets call it subreport x) is displayed at the bottom. Do you have any idea how to move it up?
When I tried to add another blank detail section and put the second last detail section (which is the subreport x itself) to have New page after, it appeared nicely (displayed on top), however it adds a blank page on the last page.
Is there any other idea on how to do this? Without adding blank page on the last page?
Is it a bug with the new page after setting and the subreport? Any idea? Thanks.
Edited by sistasi - 08 Dec 2011 at 9:17pm
|
|
Hi,
Just to update, I have solved it, this is because in the detail, there is the option ticked for 'Print at the bottom of the page' Unticking this solves the problem. Thanks.
|