Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Pulling specific data problem Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev  Page  of 2
Author Message
JDart
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 06 Dec 2011
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9
Quote JDart Replybullet Posted: 07 Dec 2011 at 8:39am
DBlank;
 
With our combined power, we could rule the world.  Well, maybe you could. I'm still learning.
 
Okay, Ran the Report and it still gave me "five" instead of "four" results.
 
Rechecked Formula, and I had forgotten to add the second Client.med_rec_no (MRN) for the Count range. (sigh)
 
Ran the Report again and it gave me a result of "one" which indicates to me the Count evaluation was correct, but I needed to know how many Primary singular records there were, not >1. It did give the correct number of records that had more than one MRN.
 
By changed the operation from ">" to "=", the result now reads as "four."
 
Just to double check, I increased the range to include 11/25 - 11/30, results should equal ten, and IT DOES!
 
Thank you.  I think I found an AWESOME forum. 
 
- JDart
IP IP Logged
JDart
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 06 Dec 2011
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9
Quote JDart Replybullet Posted: 07 Dec 2011 at 8:42am
Shared Variables, ug, another term i'll need to learn.  I've signed up for an online training next week with handson experience.  Hopefully i'll get a bit more proficient at this.
 
Again, thank you!
IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 07 Dec 2011 at 8:47am

Sorry about the > vs. = . Forgot which way you neede them counted...Glad you got it worked out on though.

 
Good luck with the class.Thumbs%20Up
IP IP Logged
<< Prev  Page  of 2
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum