Joined: 05 Aug 2010
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 14
Topic: Database - Show SQL Query Posted: 05 Dec 2011 at 10:13am
I am using Crystal 2008. I am trying to edit someone else report and I need to edit the SQL Query and when I go to Show SQL Query it does not allow me to edit the query. Is there another way I can edit this query in crystal?
Joined: 05 Aug 2010
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 14
Posted: 05 Dec 2011 at 11:11am
In Crytsal if you go to Database - Show SQL Query you will see the query the query for the report. I want to edit that query because when I go to the select Expert Record it does not show me everything.
Joined: 13 Jun 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 475
Posted: 05 Dec 2011 at 11:18am
that is the query that is generated by crystal(cannot be directly edited). the only way to edit that query is in select expert or in database expert depends what you need to change.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum