Joined: 07 Sep 2010
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 19
Topic: passing variable from supressed subreport Posted: 02 Dec 2011 at 5:04pm
On the group header of my main report I have a subreport and i want the variable from subreport to be passed to the main report. I do not want the subreport to be visible on the main report at all (not even with empty space).
I have conditionally supressed all the fields in GH (not the subreport) and 'supressed the blank section'. That way the variable value is passed fine to the main report but the GH still shows up on the report and messing the layout when exported to excel (empty rows intervening). Any ideas how to completely avoid the GH taking space on the main report but still pass the variable to main report.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum