Joined: 08 Oct 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 6
Topic: CR dialog box flashes and disappear immediately Posted: 03 Dec 2011 at 7:20pm
hi
I have a project which i deployed in two pc one is in local machine and another one is in Hosting server provider. Im using print mode="ActiveX" and my CR version is 10.5.3700.0 I installed Printcontrol.cab in my pc. and my webapp in wwwroot folder i configure with IIS.
My pc is Win 7 64bit and im using IE 8...
I used http://localhost/mywebapp/cal.aspx it loads the report on clicking print button it shows me the print dialogue everything fine in local...
Next The same web app i copied to my hosting site www.xxxxxxx.com where i have a virtual directory i typed http://www.xxxxxxx.com/mywebapp/cal.aspx it loads the report on clicking print button dialog box flashes and disappear immediately... why whats the problem..
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum