Hello again,
Thank you for your suggestions. I'm still having a problem with the formula. What I'm trying to accomplish is when you see Accuray, Michael Best, Alyeska or Acuity in the report, then I would like the words Nurse Navigator added to the name. An example is the following:
Accuray (Nurse Navigator)
Michael Best (Nurse Navigator)
Alyeska (Nurse Navigator)
Acuitiy (Nurse Navigator)
I've updated the code:
(If {?month} in [1,7] then
if {S_DOC_AGREE.ATTRIB_39} = 'Semi-Annually' then
{@month} in [1,7] else
{?month} =
{@month}
else if {?month} in [2,8] then
if {S_DOC_AGREE.ATTRIB_39} = 'Semi-Annually' then
{@month} in [2,8] else
{?month} =
{@month}
else if {?month} in [3,9] then
if {S_DOC_AGREE.ATTRIB_39} = 'Semi-Annually' then
{@month} in [3,9] else
{?month} =
{@month}
else if {?month} in [4,10] then
if {S_DOC_AGREE.ATTRIB_39} = 'Semi-Annually' then
{@month} in [4, 10] else
{?month} =
{@month}
else if {?month} in [5, 11] then
if {S_DOC_AGREE.ATTRIB_39} = 'Semi-Annually' then
{@month} in [5, 11] else
{?month} =
{@month}
else if {?month} in [6, 12] then
if {S_DOC_AGREE.ATTRIB_39} = 'Semi-Annually' then
{@month} in [6, 12] else
{?month} =
{@month}) and
year(date({S_DOC_AGREE.EFF_START_DT})) & month(date({S_DOC_AGREE.EFF_START_DT})) <> {?year} & {?month}
and {S_DOC_AGREE.NAME} like ['Accuray*','Acuity*','Alyeska*','Michael Best*'] then
{S_DOC_AGREE.NAME}+''+'Nurse Navigator'
I'm still receiving errors. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Thank you in advance.