Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Supress subreport if other is supressed Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Francesc
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 08 Jul 2010
Location: Spain
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 7
Quote Francesc Replybullet Topic: Supress subreport if other is supressed
     Posted: 29 Nov 2011 at 6:24am
Hi,
 
Using Crystal Reports 2008.
 
I have two subreports in the main report.
 
I have checked in the first subreport "supress if  blank" (I am not sure if it is this text in english version).
 
I need to supress second subreport if first one is suppressed.
 
Is it possible?
I can't find access to subreports properties in formulas.
 
Thanks
 
IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 29 Nov 2011 at 8:24am
you would have to use a shared variable that was passed from the first subreport to the main report and then use that as your way to determine if the second subreport should be suppresed or not.
IP IP Logged
Francesc
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 08 Jul 2010
Location: Spain
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 7
Quote Francesc Replybullet Posted: 01 Dec 2011 at 4:21am
I did it.
 
Thank you!!
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum