Joined: 01 Oct 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 7
Topic: formula which exclude one of the condition of main Posted: 30 Nov 2011 at 11:28am
I have joined some tables with orderid as the common element in them and I filtered my report based on the condition of cancellation of orderstatus in 'order' table.
There is another table called 'persons' with personid and orderid. I am in need of the total count of personids.
If I join persons table with order table. Then I am getting the count of personids when orderstatus has got cancelled.
I do not want the count of personids when orderstatus got cancelled, but I want the count of personids irrespective of orderstatus.
Entire report is based on the cancellation status. But i want one particular formula which should give the total count of personids without considering the orderstatus of cancelling.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum