Joined: 22 Nov 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 5
Topic: Null Formula Posted: 23 Nov 2011 at 11:25am
I'm very new to writing formulas......
I have a report that lists an agent's quality score. There are several sections for scoring, however, based on the type of call taken, maybe some sections would not be filled in as it did not pertain to the call. When I run this report, those sections appear with blank answers. Is there a formula that can eliminate the sections where the Display Answer is Null?
Joined: 22 Nov 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 5
Posted: 29 Nov 2011 at 11:36am
It's actually a field {DisplayAnswer} inside a section {ScoringDetail.viw.QuestionText}. So if {DisplayAnswer} were blank, I do not want the {ScoringDetail.viw.QuestionText} to appear at all. Possible?
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum