Home
Crystal Reports Training
Crystal Reports XI
Crystal Reports .NET
Crystal Reports Forum
News
Tech Support
Active Topics
Memberlist
Search
Help
Register
Login
Technical Questions
Crystal Reports Forum
:
Crystal Reports 9 through 2022
:
Technical Questions
Topic: 911: Formula to calculate sum
Author
Message
love2succeed
Newbie
Joined: 30 Nov 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Topic: 911: Formula to calculate sum
Posted: 30 Nov 2011 at 6:32am
Hi,
I have a report that has
OS: Windows Server 2003
OS: Sun
OS: Windows Server 2008
OS: Linux
OS: Linux
I want to TOTAL the number of Windows Servers, the number of Linux servers etc.
I created this formula that is giving me "0"
if ({'All_FT_Worth_Hosts_'.Discovered OS}) LIKE "%SUN%" THEN "1"
Then I run an Insert Summary including the formula... What I am doing wrong... I have go submit the report this afternoon.
IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Posted: 30 Nov 2011 at 7:41am
if ({'All_FT_Worth_Hosts_'.Discovered OS}) LIKE "
*
SUN
*
" THEN
1
sum this formula field
IP Logged
love2succeed
Newbie
Joined: 30 Nov 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Posted: 30 Nov 2011 at 8:08am
Thanks. I develop another application that uses % so by habit I entered the %. Just realized it about 1/2 hr ago.
IP Logged
Printable version
Forum Jump
-- Select Forum --
Announcements
Talk with the Author
Self-Publishing
Job Postings
New feature request
Report Design
Data Connectivity
Technical Questions
Tips and Tricks
Crystal Xcelsius
Report Design
Data Connectivity
Writing Code
Tips and Tricks
Report Design
Data Connectivity
Writing Code
Tips and Tricks
You
cannot
post new topics in this forum
You
cannot
reply to topics in this forum
You
cannot
delete your posts in this forum
You
cannot
edit your posts in this forum
You
cannot
create polls in this forum
You
cannot
vote in polls in this forum
HOME
|
FREE EBOOK
|
PROGRAMMING GUIDE
|
PURCHASE
|
REVIEWS
|
CONTACT ME
|
FAQ
|
LINKS
|
PRIVACY
|
CLICK PLAYS
|
KONACAD
© 2004-2026 Brian Bischof. All Rights Reserved.