Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Cr 2008 and Printer Citizen 631 Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
urbiasz
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 24 Nov 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote urbiasz Replybullet Topic: Cr 2008 and Printer Citizen 631
     Posted: 24 Nov 2011 at 11:43pm
Hello,
I have printer Citizen CL-S631 (for printing label).
When I make report (size: horizontal:70mm,vertical:40mm - landscape) and send this to printer then my printer pirint this document in portrait.
Ok, then I look to prop. on printer and I see this:
Paper size:
Horizontal:70mm
Vertical: 40 mm
but Orientation is:landscape or portrait.
And this is problem.
Always print only in portrait.

How can I print this document in landscape ?

Ps. Sorry for my englisch :)

IP IP Logged
CircleD
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 11 Mar 2011
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 251
Quote CircleD Replybullet Posted: 26 Nov 2011 at 9:12pm
At the time of printing change the orientation of the printer to landscape.Most printer drivers will allow you to set the default to whatever you need. If this one won't you may be able to go to the printer screen in windows (Start>Control Panel>Printers in Vista and 7 or Start>Printers and Faxes in XP) and right click the printer and choose properties.Then hit the "advanced" tab and the "printing defaults" button and set it there.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum