Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Printer Setup in Crystal 10? Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Robert99
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 14 Nov 2011
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4
Quote Robert99 Replybullet Topic: Printer Setup in Crystal 10?
     Posted: 22 Nov 2011 at 4:48am
Hi,
 
I'm using the reportDocument object in Crystal Reports 10 (the version that ships with Visual Studio 2005) and trying to get printer properties to come up when I print through it.
 
In Crystal 9 there was a method on the report object called PrinterSetupEx which would do this but I can't see an equivalent anywhere in the v10 API. Am I missing something?
 
Thanks,
Robert.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum