Joined: 21 Nov 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Topic: Running Total Question Posted: 21 Nov 2011 at 10:09am
I am creating a report in which I need to calculate the sum of all jobs. I used a running total and tried putting a formula in my running total for having count(jobnum) > 1 and it did not work. In some cases my report shows multiple lines for the same job (which I need it to do), but I need sum all of the jobs that have different job numbers.
Ex:
Job Num DocTotal Color
1 $100 Red
2 $50 Blue
2 $50 Black
3 $100 White
Right now my result is $300. I need my result to be $250.
Joined: 13 Jun 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 475
Posted: 01 Dec 2011 at 9:36am
not sure if this will work if distinctcount({job_id(field)})= 1 then sum({doctotal field}) or if there is a group if distinctcount({job_id(field)})= 1 then sum({doctotal field},groupname)
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum