Hi,
I know what I want my report to look like, but I'm very new to Crystal Reports XI (and Crystal Reports in general) and I'm having trouble getting started on a report.
Basically, here's a prototype for how it would need to look:
****
SALES ORDER
(Fields containing general information related to this sales order)
MAIN ITEM
(Fields containing information related to the main item that corresponds to the sales order)
ACCESSORIES
(Fields containing information related to items that correspond to the main item of this sales order)
CODES
(Fields containing codes corresponding to the main item. This needs to be in its own area apart from the Main Item)
****
Depending on the values of the parameters the user enters when running the report, there could be multiple sales orders listed. Which sales orders are shown are based on those parameters.
The Main Item and Accessories columns would contain the same fields, but the records shown are based on the item type ("main" or "accessory").
Any help here would be greatly appreciated. I guess I'm getting mixed up when it comes to organizing groups, sections, etc...
Thank you,
Hammerklavier