I have a very annoying problem that is doing my head in....
Our corporate system has a license to use the embedded CR Viewer from Crystal/BO/SAP whatever they should be called now.
Every time I add a sub-report to a report, do the linking, etc all works fine as long as I execute the report in CR XI Designer. However when I execute report using the embedded CR viewer I am prompted for an extra parameter which is the linking field between main report and sub-report.
To add to the mess, once this happens I go to report designer and do 'verify database' and am prompted with 'database is up to date', followed by 'database table xxx cannot be found. Proceed to remove this table from the report?' Y/N
and does so for all tables in the sub-report. It seems like main report does not recognise sub-report tables...
Tried on different workstations running CR XI designer and happens the same in all of them.
It only started to happen recently and there is no way to go around it... tried to re-import sub-report, delete/re-add sub-report all to no avail.
Any suggestions much appreciated.
Thank you,
Luis