Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Page numbers in subreport Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
mitchamdon
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 14 Nov 2011
Location: Australia
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote mitchamdon Replybullet Topic: Page numbers in subreport
     Posted: 14 Nov 2011 at 3:18pm
Hi all,

I am new to this forum so, I don't know whether I have posting the problem in the right section or not.

I have CR 2008 and I have a report with 3 subreports.

I am not able to get page numbers in the sub reports as we don't have the page footer here.

Can anyone help me in getting the page no's in the bottom of the page.

any methods or work around

Thanks in advance






IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 15 Nov 2011 at 3:44am
are you trying to get the page numbers as they realate to the primary report or are you expecting specifically different page numbers for the sub reports withing the main report?

Edited by DBlank - 15 Nov 2011 at 3:44am
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum