Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Crash on addition of field Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
mattw
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 22 Jun 2009
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote mattw Replybullet Topic: Crash on addition of field
     Posted: 22 Jun 2009 at 10:53am
Hello,

My Crystal reports XI Release 2 has been having an issue which just started recently where every time i try to add a new field crystal crashes. It does not matter which report i open. I have completely uninstalled and reinstalled the program and still no good. Im using a vista operating system and it has been working great until recently. As far as i can tell everything else works perfectly find besides when dragging a field into a report. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
   matt

So far I have figured out that it has to do with my second monitor. I have dual monitors and it will only work on the primary. It may have to do with video drivers. Although i have the most up to date versions.


Edited by mattw - 22 Jun 2009 at 1:11pm
IP IP Logged
Jeff1970
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 14 Nov 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote Jeff1970 Replybullet Posted: 14 Nov 2011 at 4:48am

Matt, you are not alone.  I have the same problem.  I'm using XP pro and I have ATI's Hydravision.  My display adapter is ATI Radeon HD 5450.  Did you ever get this resolved, or has anyone else been able to resolve this problem?

IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum