Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: How to use Printcontrol.cab in Client Machine Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
priya_here
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 08 Oct 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 6
Quote priya_here Replybullet Topic: How to use Printcontrol.cab in Client Machine
     Posted: 13 Nov 2011 at 11:11pm

Hi
I’m using asp.net 2.0 C# with CR Version 10.5.3700.0 im using My CR viewer is in PrintMode=”Activex” I deployed my asp.net web app in hosting server then I run my aspx page which has CR .
On clicking Print button in CR toolbar it show me print dialogue ask me to download if I click installed button then my reports work fine
See the below image:-

http://i41.tinypic.com/k9861g.png


Few Doubts:-
1)     Most of My deployments will be not online some of my deployments are offline in IIS so what to do... How to install PrintControl.cab in client machine to get print dialogue?

2)     * My offline deployment have 3 pc in client first pc is Xp, second is Windows 7 64 bit, Vista 32bit I downloaded http://support.businessobjects.com/CRforVS2008/PrintControl.cab then I extract PrintControl.cab in client Machine I got this files in that folder DependencyInstaller.exe, PrintControl.dll, PrintControl.inf, unicows.dll, usp10.dll then I click DependencyInstaller.exe it windows 7 OS 64bit it won’t work for me..

The error message is below:-
http://i40.tinypic.com/2hdcttw.png

Let me know how to install PrintControl.cab in client machine so that my aspx CR page will runs in my windows 7 64 bit OS and other too like XP 32 bit, Vista 32 bit and 64 bit. Windows 7 32bit and 64 bit too..
Thanks
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum