Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Formula in Cross tab Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Minzoku
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 11 Nov 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote Minzoku Replybullet Topic: Formula in Cross tab
     Posted: 11 Nov 2011 at 3:42am
Hi Guys
 
I'm very new to Crystal so my question is probably obvious, but I can't find any simple help on the web.
 
Basically I want to be able calculate a ratio of two fields in a cross tab.  Of the records in my database some of them have a date in column A and some in Column B, I want to work out of the cases with a date in column A what percentage have a date in column B.
 
This is probably a stupid question but I would appreciate a bit of help, thanks.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum