Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Extra Page printing Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
kreusch
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 04 Nov 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 22
Quote kreusch Replybullet Topic: Extra Page printing
     Posted: 04 Nov 2011 at 9:09am
I am making a report that required grouping to keep customer seperate (customer statements)  I use the section expert and select new page after my customer ID group footer.  (if I dont have it checked I get multiple customers on the same report)  However I get an extra page for the last customer, which has only the report header info and the details are blank.  How do I get that extra page to go away?
IP IP Logged
IdoMillet
Groupie
Groupie


Joined: 26 Oct 2007
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 99
Quote IdoMillet Replybullet Posted: 05 Nov 2011 at 9:03am
Use the following expression for the New Page After property:
NOT OnLastRecord
view, e-mail, export, burst, distribute, and schedule Crystal Reports.
www.MilletSoftware.com
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum