Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Upgrading to CR 2011, will this break my .NET app? Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
rhartness
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 08 Jan 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 7
Quote rhartness Replybullet Topic: Upgrading to CR 2011, will this break my .NET app?
     Posted: 03 Nov 2011 at 10:17am
I've been creating my CR reports for the past 5 years in CR XI R2. These various reports have been used in a couple of WinForms applications that I've created and distribute through ClickOnce. Last year I updated my applications to use the latest prerequisite distributable from SAP (the installed version on the users PC is 13.0.0.99).

My question is if I upgrade my dev PC to the latest Crystal Reports 2011, and update my report in this version, will my users still be able to open these reports in with 13.0.0.99 runtime?

If the answer is no, I will need to purchase a lesser version of Crystal Reports because I need the newly integrated UPC-A barcode creation functionality.

Thanks for you help.
IP IP Logged
tonytr
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 29 Feb 2012
Location: Canada
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 6
Quote tonytr Replybullet Posted: 29 Feb 2012 at 3:46am
This Crystal reports UPC-A barcode components is able to be easily integrated with crystal reports, and create a upc-a barcodes.
http://www.keepdynamic.com/barcode-crystal-reports/upc-a.shtml
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum