Joined: 15 Jun 2010
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 67
Topic: Not supported error Posted: 30 Oct 2011 at 11:56pm
Hello, I am working on a fairly complex report. There is a main report and 4 subreports. There are shared variables between the main report and all 4 subreports. When I generate the data for the report it will process for a while and then stop with a error message that only says not supported. No other error info is available. I am using version XI Version,
Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Posted: 02 Nov 2011 at 4:34am
to trouble shoot try suppressing all of the subreports and run it then one by one start unsuppressinb until you get the error. Should at least limit where you have to look.
Joined: 04 Aug 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 6
Posted: 19 Jan 2012 at 5:27am
I have been getting this error on a report with multiple data sources - why is that though? Should Crystal not be able to do this?
I should also add that this doesn't happen all of the time. It has just happened after creating my preview though...? Was just sat there looking as it should then popped up and wiped my preview. Interesting.
Joined: 10 Jan 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 11
Posted: 23 Jan 2012 at 11:28pm
if you are placing large data in the report header or page header, the problem persist, please give a try by removing some data from the header fileds.
Joined: 04 Aug 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 6
Posted: 24 Jan 2012 at 12:58am
Does this only apply to headers or can it also be footers? I do have some info in the page header but not much... where as I have lots (and lots) going on in the footers. Will try moving it for now
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum