Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Help - forecast report with chart...? Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
ianian
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 30 Oct 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote ianian Replybullet Topic: Help - forecast report with chart...?
     Posted: 30 Oct 2011 at 2:33am
Hi, I'm looking for some quick guidance on a report which has really got me stumped.

I've got a simple report which extracts a single value from a selected field from a database. What I'd then like to do is to multiply that by a fixed percentage (say 20%) for every future 6 month period, and display that in a table (date vs value), and also as a line chart (value against time) for the next 3 years. The point that's got me is the dates. Obviously they are all future dates. I'm reasonably good with crystal (XI) but never delved into Arrays which I think might be where I need to go.

Can anyone offer some swift help...?

Thanks!
i.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum