you will probably end up using the fucntion INSTR
example:
*the 1 indicates an case insensitive search.
if you call description reads for example " Calls 1 Trend software" then the above formula would return the value 9
(9 being the start position within the description, of the word you are searching for)
If the word "trend" is not in the description, the return value would be 0.
you could drop this formula into the select expert as IS GREATER THAN 0, thus only showing you call descriptions with the word "trend" in.
for multiple searches, you could probably include some IF operators in the formula aswell. ie;
etc..
Then you could group by this formula and have the different calls in groups.
I dont use this function at all, so I assume what I have wrote is correct.
I messed about with a few test reports, and it works for me.
worth reading the instr function help within crystals help files :)
hope this helps.
Edited by Robotacha - 27 Oct 2011 at 5:13am