That is exactly what I did, but per the example above row 2 will be suppressed but I need it not to be suppressed as shipping needs to pick 3 units from row 2 to ship 15 units
Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Posted: 24 Oct 2011 at 9:50am
Sorry coffee is wearing off. I see the conundrum now... my test data looked like it was acting "correctly" but it was not doing exactly what I thought it was.
shared variable formulas would have the same restriction on next() previous()...
let me think about this for a bit
unless anyone else sees a stright forward solution here...
Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Posted: 24 Oct 2011 at 12:05pm
it is making my head spin a bit but maybe this...
({#Qty_sum}-{?parameter})>{table.quanityonhand}
you can create a formula field of this and plaace it on your detail row to see if it works by showing "FALSE" for rows it will show and "TRUE" for rows it would supress.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum