Joined: 15 Jan 2007
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 5
Topic: Bar Chart Total Bar Posted: 26 Jan 2007 at 8:30am
I have a simple side by side bar chart which shows profit or loss amount each category made. I want to add a total bar at the end which will display the net profit/loss.
For eg. if the bars have following dollar amounts: -5,+5,0,+5,-5,+2 I want a bar in the end that will show the net amount which is +2
Joined: 09 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2458
Posted: 26 Jan 2007 at 8:54am
I don't think this is possible, unless you can use Visual Studio.NET to create a dataset and then manipulate the dataset records prior to printing the chart. But with just Crystal Reports, I don't think it can be done.
Please support the forum! Tell others by linking to it on your blog or website:<a href="http://www.crystalreportsbook.com/forum/">Crystal Reports Forum</a>
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum