Joined: 21 Oct 2011
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Topic: Max(vitals.docid) where vitals.date <= main.date Posted: 21 Oct 2011 at 7:42am
I am currently working on a report that has a subreport attached to it. I would like to show the latest Vital signs in the subreport. The max date should not be greater that the date of the main report. I have a ClientKey in both the main report table and also in the subreport table(Vitals).
Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Posted: 21 Oct 2011 at 12:07pm
Link main to sub report on client id
Pass the date from the main to the sub report as a link
Make the link to your vitals date field as vial date <= param date
Group your vitals in the sub report
Make the days descending
Place your fields in the group header
Supress the details
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum