Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Changing Data Labels on Pie Chart Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
scottduce
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 21 Oct 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote scottduce Replybullet Topic: Changing Data Labels on Pie Chart
     Posted: 21 Oct 2011 at 6:50am
I've created a Pie chart in a sub-report (CR XI).  I think it has to be in a sub-report so I can suppress the chart and the accompanying table when there is no data.  When I add labels to the slices of pie it adds the "Sum of P1", "Sum of P2" etc seen on the Data tab of the Chart Expert.  I'd like to change the "Sum of P1" to what P1 represents in my data but can't figure out where I can manually input my data labels.  What am I missing?
 
Thanks.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum