Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Update a parameter from a string to date Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
dawnh44
Groupie
Groupie


Joined: 25 Sep 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 79
Quote dawnh44 Replybullet Topic: Update a parameter from a string to date
     Posted: 20 Oct 2011 at 2:51am
Hello everyone,
 
It seems like it should be easy to change a parameter from a string to date format from the drop down, but I don't have the option.  Is there a way around this, or do I have to recreate the parameter?
 
Thank you in advance.
IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 20 Oct 2011 at 3:58am
is the param linked to a field (dynamic LOV)? THat would prevent the change becuase its source is a sting type.
IP IP Logged
dawnh44
Groupie
Groupie


Joined: 25 Sep 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 79
Quote dawnh44 Replybullet Posted: 20 Oct 2011 at 4:49am
Hello,
 
I just figured it out.  I guess it's a little early for me.  The parameter is pulling from the stored procedure.  That's why I'm unable to change the type.
 
Thank you.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum