Joined: 13 Feb 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Topic: Display multiple related data rows in 1 row in CR Posted: 18 Oct 2011 at 8:27am
Hi
Please find below the dummy structure of table
ID Caseid Eventtype Eventdate 1 101 Applied 10/10/2000
2 101 Approved 20/10/2000
3 101 Published 30/10/2000
I need the output of report as a single row as shown below:
CaseId Applied Date Approved Date Published Date 101 10/10/2000 20/10/2000 30/10/2000
First row contains heading.
I have grouped data on caseid. Then I created 3 formulae for displaying different event date for Applied, Approved, Published events respectively. But the problem is when I keep those formula in detail section it is showing three rows as below
CaseId Applied Date Approved Date Published Date 101 10/10/2000
101 20/10/2000
101 30/10/2000
Can anybody help me in this. I have also tried format with multiple column option in Section Expert but did not succeed.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum