Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Saved parameter values Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
cold_witt
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 16 Mar 2010
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Quote cold_witt Replybullet Topic: Saved parameter values
     Posted: 17 Oct 2011 at 9:34am
Is there a way to save parameter values while in a report? 
 
I run a report several times in a single use, and need to change one of 3 values each time I run it.  However, I have to re-enter each parameter when I run it.  Is there anyway to keep the parameter values until I exit the report?
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum