Joined: 13 Jan 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9
Topic: Thousands separator in Chart Posted: 26 Jan 2007 at 6:28am
Hello friends
I need set thousands separator in my values of Y Axis, but Crystal XI, have this option to enabled or disabled, but don't let me set my own character for my thousands separator in my numeric values.
My app it's ASP.NET with VS.NET 2003
My datasource it's a DataSet for my report
Nothing happening, if I to configure culture and globalization in my C# Code, Crystal it's independing of that.
Joined: 09 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2458
Posted: 26 Jan 2007 at 8:51am
There is a bug in VS.NET 2003 for using the culture settings. I think you have to set the culture and then reboot the computer. I'm not exactly sure how to trigger it, but once you open VS.NET it reads the culture settings into memory and doesn't refresh them anymore. Thus, requiring a reboot to reload them to the current settings.
Please support the forum! Tell others by linking to it on your blog or website:<a href="http://www.crystalreportsbook.com/forum/">Crystal Reports Forum</a>
Joined: 13 Jan 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9
Posted: 26 Jan 2007 at 10:54am
Hi Brian
I think that you don't understand me.
I have in my report a Bar Chart, in the Y Axis, i have numeric values, and i need show with thousands separator. Crystal Reports XI, in this case, don't bring to me the posibility to configure my own character for that.
In Crystal XI there are something that let me configure that?
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum