Topic: Save report layout as letter size Posted: 13 Oct 2011 at 1:09am
I am using Crystal XI and I have got a report which should always be letter size.
But each time I open it I need to do file->page Setup -> Size: Letter. Is there a way of saving the report to always be in letter size ?
Joined: 11 Mar 2011
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 251
Posted: 13 Oct 2011 at 12:31pm
You might try opening it in Crystal without letting it run (Design Mode) then make the change and hit "File" and "Save". It should ask to replace the one already there and then it should do as you want. Me personally though I always make a back up copy of any report I am modifying just in case something goes wrong with my mod.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum