Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Crystal Report Parameters from Bex Query Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
BOboy
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 11 Oct 2011
Location: India
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote BOboy Replybullet Topic: Crystal Report Parameters from Bex Query
     Posted: 11 Oct 2011 at 10:05pm
Hi All,

We have developed a Crystal Report over a Bex Query recently..We got the parameters directly from the selection fields of the Bex Query. We have a Period selection in which we will be selecting Start Date and End Date.
1) I need to prompt the user with a calendar to select the start date and end date.
2)Also i have an optional prompt which has to prompt the user with LOVs for the field. I tried to append the data base fields but it didn't work out.
3) I tried creating another optional prompt in the crystal Report and couldn't generate the LOVs.I need to give the user an option to select from the LOVs here.

Is there a way that i can make all these possible??     

Please Help,

Thanks in Advance
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum