Topic: Convert a whole number to minutes and seconds??? Posted: 10 Oct 2011 at 5:55am
Hello everyone,
I have a couple of whole numbers that I need to be converted to minutes and seconds. So, I have a number like 63, but I need it to be formatted to show 00:01:03. Can anyone please help me?
Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Posted: 10 Oct 2011 at 6:09am
local numbervar tt := table.value;
local numbervar h := truncate(tt/60,0); local numbervar m := truncate(remainder(tt,60),0); local stringvar tt_h := totext(h,"00")+":"; local stringvar tt_m := totext(m,"00"); local stringvar tt_string := "00:" & tt_h & tt_m
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum